DIRECT TO CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT (DTC)
Using it matters CLOUD PLATFORM you will have always a connection between your brand and your consumer by transforming product packaging into a new digital touchpoint.
Engage in a 1 to1 exchange with your consumers anytime, anywhere to build deeper, more valuable relationships, and unlock unparalleled insights into your audience in the process.
Deliver brand content, from sustainability, transparency and
authenticity information to rewards, competitions and recycling. Enable consumers to use their smartphone to scan any type of product codes including QR code, DataMatrix and NFC tags.
Personalize your consumer experience with real-time decisioning
in the cloud to create standout ‘in-the-moment’ brand engagement.
Gather product interaction data, in-store and post-purchase, to learn more about your consumers and use these insights to optimize the consumer experience.
Share traceability and item-level provenance data with consumers, by collecting data from your upstream supply chain systems
BRANDS MONITORING DASHBOARDS
A programmable set of business rules which enables brands to determine where a code or tag redirects to when scanned by consumer smartphone.
Allows you to dynamically deliver different product content and experiences according to real-time context parameters, including country, place, user profile, time, date or the unique item scanned.
Engagement Analytics Real-time and historical trend analysis:
- Brand Insights – engagement by campaigns, SKU, brand, date and time.
- Consumer Insights – engagement by new and returning users.
- Location Insights:- engagement by store, region or country, visualized in scan maps.
- Activity Insights – engagement by actions, such as first scan, purchase, registration, re-order or recycle.
- Business Intelligence: All engagement data available via API for integration into any enterprise BI tool, or for export to CSV.
- Integrations: Product Data Integrations: The it matters Cloud Platform gathers supply chain data from different sources such as ERPs or PIM systems, organizes this data at the item, SKU, batch or lot level and makes this available to consumers scanning products with their smartphone.
Including; provenance and sourcing traceability information, or production and distribution
transparency data for social responsibility and sustainability purposes.
Marketing integrations: it matters enables two-way CRM integration for customer data (e.g. Salesforce) to match unique users with their product purchase and engagement data. This allows for personalization and deeper insights into consumer behaviors.
The platform also integrates with Content Management Systems or Experience Platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo or WeChat, to enable brands to extend their existing content strategies into this new DTC channel. Global Command Center Campaign Management: Intuitive dashboard allowing you to manage items and SKUs, download QR codes, modify rules, analyze campaign performance and much more.
Enterprise Deployments: Data management for complex, multi-country, multi-brand, multi-product deployments, including granular user and permissions management.
Thanks to our clienteling and geofencing tools to engage your consumers while their are near by your physical stores.